The index page is a useful way of searching for different topics.
5:21 Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.
1. God in the flesh=Jesus Christ
2. Jesus Christ defines love in His Cross-work.
3. Christian identity is expressed in the same standard of love as Jesus.
4. There is no room for habitual sinning, so remember that...
5. Sinning is outdone/covered by Jesus’ sacrifice, so Christians regularly cling to this.
Idols=remaking God in our preferred image.
Keeping a true image of God=sticking closely to 1-5.