My name is Jason Ramasami.
I like drawing stuff that helps other people get their ideas across.
“With a few seemingly effortless strokes he always manages to capture the crux of the argument with freshness and clarity.“ Andy Tharby, Author/Editor of Making Every Lesson Count
"Jason brought a fresh, playful perspective to the project… his work is deceptively simple in appearance - a lot of thought goes in to distilling a concept down to it’s essence." Sally Manser, Head of Royal Opera House Bridge
“To be blunt, every time I’ve seen his graphic representation of something I write, it delights me and makes the text come alive. He’s got a rare brain that channels humor and insight into what can be very abstract for some people.” Ted Turnau, Author of Popologetics
If you have a project in mind then get in touch via email (saamvisual at gmail dot com) or twitter.
What is 'saamvisual'?
Rama-sam-i visuals. Just like that.
Give me a quick tour - I'm too lazy to click on menus.
Okay, so there's
- a brief illustration portfolio snapshot here
- some occasional process notes on how I go about creating things
- a 'specials' menu (with a few alternatives you might like that don't really fit on the main page)
and finally a couple of separately blogged collections
- #truestories (short narrative webcomics) and
- #meditations (imagery based around mainly spiritual content)
Hopefully that gets you started.